Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

My favorite dancer from So You Think You Can Dance last season was Chelsie Hightower. That "Bleeding Love" piece with Mark was A.MAZING. Well, good news folks, she is on Dancing with the Stars this season. I can't wait. Too bad she is paired with Ty Murray (Jewel's hubby). He's just a good ole boy and I don't think he's got it.
I am very excited about Julianne Hough and her real life man, Chuck Wicks. And, Lil'Kim and Derek Hough. And the pair that I'm saying will be most entertaining but don't have a shot are Steve-O and Lacey.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yea! I cannot wait for DWTS. I love it - I think it's going to be a GREAT season!

Emily G. said...

Oh my gosh I didnt know about all the pairings yet! I didn't think I was too excited about the new cast, but I am about Chelsie - yay! I thought Lacey was a great addition the past season. But yeah, Steve-O is gonna be awful...

Hallie Madewell said...

Steve O will be terrible but HILARIOUS to watch! Im excited about Jewel!!!! We should have one of our "Girls Night" and watching it and order Jets! :)

Annette said...

Your grandmother doesn't have a clue who you're talking about. I don't even watch DWTS. My channel of choice is HGTG.