Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Coupon Savings Report #1

So Sunday I armed myself with my master grocery list and coupons and sale fliers and off I went. I asked/made Nick go with me cause he is a math wiz and can figure out the best deals on products while I fumble around with the calculator on my phone. We make quite a team!
We went to Kroger and Publix because some of the things I needed were only on sale at one or the other store and I have coupons.
I saved almost 35% on my grocery bill! I spent $220 and saved over $75!
I was soooooo pleased with myself! I can't wait till next Sunday's ads and coupons!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Way to go, Mary Leigh!!

Annette said...

You go girl!!!!! What are you going to do with all the money you save?

Hallie Madewell said...

ME TOO!!!! YAY US! I got a weeks worth of groceries for $70 I was so excited!