Monday, January 5, 2009

ho ho holidays

Ok, so I'm a little behind in blogging, but being off work makes me lazy.
We had a fantastic Christmas season. We spent Christmas with my family in Memphis. Words can't describe the craziness that is my family. We have such a great time together. We laugh until we cry! I'll post some pictures of the Halftime Present Opening Cheerleading Routine the girls did at MawMaw's and PawPaw's because words just won't do that justice. (I just can't find my card adapter right now- of course)

We got way more that we needed or deserved. Guess I was a good girl this year. I'm sad the holidays are over, I just love it, but that means we are closer to spring and WARM WEATHER!

2 comments:

The Overstreets said...

I will be on the edge of my seat until you post "the routine". I am dying to see it!!!!!

Katie said...

Yes, me too Casey! I cannot wait to see you cheerleaders!