Monday, January 5, 2009

2008 year end review

Since I am WAY behind on my scrapbooking right now, I'm doing my year end review here first.
2008 was a great year for the Brown household. Here are some of the highlights:
1. My brother moved in with us. He transferred to TDOT here in Murfreesboro. It's been great. I enjoy having him around (and the free manual labor isn't bad either)
2. My little sister got engaged. I mean, she's not old enough to be a wife.... but we are glad Chase will finally be in the family, he's been around long enough.
3. Nick and I took a couple great trips. Boston and the beach and some short weekend get aways. I love traveling!
4. Mom, Anna, and I took the funniest trip ever. I will never forget the memories we made in backwood Virginia, not to mention the airport! We're already planning our next adventure.
5. Project Baby Brown was started. So far... no news.
6. My best friend, Erin also got engaged to a GREAT guy and I couldn't be happier for her. I'm just sad she is moving to Virgina, but I'll be visiting!
7. I started a new job as a photographer and got myself a fancy camera. I just LOVE it!
8. I read a ton of books. And I do mean a ton. This year I'm keeping a list so I can have a count.


I guess that's about all... now on to 2009.

5 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

You forgot #9..
Had a "come to Jesus moment" with Grant and listened to his Mom cry for the first 8 weeks of his life! hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Hey! I love your blog! Did you know you can make books out of your blog?? I am going to do that since I am so behind on scrapbooking that at this point I will NEVER get caught up!!!! Here is the link: www.blurb.com

D'Leigh said...

Have I told you lately that I am so proud of you and that I love you dearly? Do you remember the time I sent you a note and at the bottom I put the lyrics to that song.... "and at the end of the day, my momma's still my biggest fan..."? It's still true! You make a momma proud... ILY!

Annette said...

Mary Leigh, you are the dearest! You not only make your Mother proud, you make your Grandmother proud too! I absolutely love your blog! ILY!

The Bautista's said...

Okay, Okay, you make your Aunt Luanne proud too! You need to have a chat with Christina about a bubbly personality. See if you can rub off on her. She's going through a I-need-to-change-colleges-because-I-miss-Quintin-so-much-and-I-am-miserable-here-at-Purdue-so-I'll-make-everyone-else-miserable-too spell.