Friday, December 19, 2008

Farmer's Market

I know it's not Farmer's Market season yet... but, I love a good Farmer's Market. Murfreesboro has one, but it's hours and location stink. Today Nick and I had "date day" we went to lunch (Taco Bell- so romantic) and to see Four Christmases (super super cute- Casey, go see it- we'll keep Will!). On the way home we were driving down the road Sam's is on and they are building two new building kinda by the PAWS Animal Shelter. I asked Nick what it was. He told me it's a reception building, but the back is an open air FARMER'S MARKET!! I can't wait for it to open, I mean it's a great location for me (and Em, and Leah, and Katie, sorry Casey :o)!) I'm hoping it will be ready for the summer season of fresh fruits and veggies!
I think I'll take the workers some hot cocoa next week to speed them up- anybody with me?

5 comments:

Emily G. said...

Yay for a new farmer's market! I am all over that.

Did you get 1)nachos bellgrande, 2)mexican pizza, or 3)quesadilla at Taco Bell? YUM!!!

Glad you liked the movie! It is a cute date movie!

The Overstreets said...

Be careful with babysitting offers - we will take you up on them! :)
The Farmer's Market isn't THAT far from my house. Let me know when it opens - I'm sure you will be the first customer!

Leah said...

I have been wondering that that was! Everytime we leave our neighborhoog and take a short cut through the back, I run right into that. Finally nice to know what it is....and that it is SO CLOSE! I saw them working on it today...in the wet weather. =)

Annette said...

When you get those fresh veggies cooked, call me. Paw Paw and I will make a dinner date in Murfreesboro!

Katie said...

Yea! That is so exciting! And yes, nice to finally know what that is. We saw the movie too - very cute!