Monday, January 26, 2009

I have a Wii!

Finally after months of waiting, we went Wii shopping Sunday after church. It only took 3 stores, but we scored one! I have to order Wii Fit online though, we couldn't find it anywhere!
Last night, I got beaten in tennis by a 7 year old. So today I spent some of the day practicing only to get my butt kicked when Nick and Robert got home. Are males just born with the ability to win at video games- seriously?!
My arm is sore from boxing, bowling, and baseball- headed to ice down my injuries.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Yay for getting a Wii! Does your Mii look like you? Building them is kind of fun!

mary leigh said...

yes, my mii looks like me. we downloaded some wiis - we have jesus, all the incredibles, vader, indiana jones. it was so much fun!

Annette said...

Is this better than going to the gym? I did 2 hours there this evening! ILY

Emily G. said...

I refuse to play on your Wii until you download Snoop Dogg for me.