Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ketchup Post #3- Jon and Kate Plus 8

So I'm so sad about their divorce, but I blame myself. I mean I was totally invading their lives like it was any of my business. So, sorry Jon and Kate.Sorry I, and thousands others, have pushed your marriage to the breaking point.

However, I would like to say if I hear "what's best for my kids" one more time I might loose it! When you are married, you should be doing what's best for your spouse. When Nick and I have a family, he will always be #1 in my life. If Jon and Kate had kept each other as #1 I don't think they'd be in this position. *steps off soap box now*

My heart goes out to them and I'm sorry their marriage is falling apart. Jon seems to have already checked out. I'm not watching anymore, I won't give them my support. My support is what have gotten them in this mess.

On a side note, last night my MiMi asked me at dinner what I thought about Jon and Kate. I couldn't stop laughing, my grandmother watches Jon and Kate!