Friday, July 17, 2009

Call Willard Scott ...

..this is my 100th post. I should be on a Smucker's label!

To celebrate my 100th post, let me tell you 10 (cause I can't think of 100 things) about my blog world.

1. I'm a stalker. I stalk all sorts of folks blogs. Most I'll never ever meet, but I'm sure if we did- we'd be best friends. I don't want to list the blogs I stalk, that would be embarrassing.

2. If I don't regularly update my blog, my MawMaw will send me a friend reminder that it's time to update my blog.

3. In all seriousness, I think I have maybe 10 readers, but that's ok- I love you ten!

4. Nick reads my blog to keep up with my world. It's sad, I know.

5. I don't normally have things to blog about, so I just ramble- this post in point.

6. I can't do a regularly scheduled post, Friday tid-bits, meal plan mondays, wordless wednesdays. I just can't, sorry.

7. I blog and write like I talk. I've had someone tell me when they read my blog they can hear me talking. I take that as a compliment. I am who I am, cyber world or not.

8. My blog stylist, Ashley, is simply A-MAZING. You'll see why soon.

9. I take lots of pictures, but never post them. In my next 100 posts, I'll do better. Pinky promise.

10. As if one blog isn't enough, I'll be starting a new blog soon, so stay tuned!

Here is to 100 more posts with my 10 friends!

5 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

YAY.. I love your blog posts.. but hold on.. did you say TWO BLOGS??? WATCH OUT BLOG WORLD!!!!!!! Im excited!

Annette said...

What's with the 100th blog???? I certainly haven't seen 100, where was I for the first 60 or so?

Keep them coming or I'll continue to pester you!!!!

Katie said...

Congratulations on your 100th post!! And yes, two blogs - more power to you! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. :-)

Anonymous said...

2 blogs...wow.

Happy 100!! :)

PS - I stalk TONS of random people too.

Mary Elizabeth said...

YEA!!! I am so excited for you guys. You are going to be a great mom (don't know about that Nick character....j/k)!