Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ketchup Post #1 - Watch your self Coupon Mom

I got on the coupon bandwagon some time ago. I kinda let up some when my life got so crazy but I have gotten back on the band wagon and I mean business this time. I need to save money where I can since we now have a house of 5 adults (more on that later).

So, look out Coupon Mom- this girl means business!!

Last week I saw Lipton Tea bags were on sale at Publix buy one get one free- which at Publix means each one is half price. I had two 50 cent coupons off a Lipton purchase. So here is the break down-

Tea Bags originally $2.46/box on sale for $1.23/box. I used 50 cent coupon on each box, which Publix double to $1.00. So, I got a box of tea bags for $.23!!!! Two boxes for $.46!

Hello, that is major savings people!

Consider me back on the bandwagon!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Girl - I am on it! Isn't it great!?!? And I love the Publix BOGO.