Thursday, July 2, 2009

ketchup post #2- Real World: The 'Boro

So, if I actually liked MTV I would call them and ask them if they wanted to film a Real World Season at my house right now. We'd call it The Real World: The 'boro.

It's not 7 complete strangers picked to live together.... but it's 5 family members, which is better entertainment anyway!

Nick and I have had my older brother living with us for a year now, since he transferred to TDOT in Murfreesboro. And as of Sunday, my sister and her husband of 2 weeks live with us to.

Robert is currently house hunting and once Anna gets a job, she and Chase will house hunt, but until then, we are one big happy family!

5 adults and three dogs (who don't get along all the time)will make for some great stories, stay tuned for next week's episode!

No comments: