Monday, December 1, 2008

tragedy

The other night Nick was reading my blog and said "why don't you write anything about me?" I asked him what he wanted me to write and he said something to the effect of how wonderful and smart and good looking he is. um, yeah...
But here is a post about him:
HE BROKE A PLATE TONIGHT.
And not just any plate mind you. Not one of my countless fiesta plates, which can all be replaced. He broke one of my Christmas plates. They are a set from Target that I got the Christmas before we got married. So, needless to say, I can't get them anymore! I'm so sad. Now I'm down to 7 plates. Guess I can't have more than 6 people to dinner at a time now.
Bummer.
But on a happy note, my two trees are up and I just LOVE THEM! Bring on the holly jolly!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Poor Nick, I'm sure he doesn't stand a chance. :) I can't believe he broke a Christmas plate - how dare he?!?!? Maybe you could find a replacement on ebay. Glad your trees are up - we need pics! Or maybe I'll see them next weekend. Yea!