Tuesday, December 16, 2008

holly jolly

I just love Christmas time. It seems this Christmas season has flown by... so I thought I'd post some pictures of the Holly Jolly-ness that is the Brown household.
Here is our house during the "blizzard" we got the other night.

La Cocina (that's kitchen for those of you who don't speak spanish)

Here is our downstairs tree, with and without the lights on.


And the stocking were hung....

My dining room ready for guests


The nativity my MawMaw made for us our first Christmas.


Our bonus room tree


I'm already dreading taking it all down....

3 comments:

Annette said...

I hired Anna Marie to help me decorate, now I've got to hire her to UNdecorate. I'm like you, I dread taking it all down. That usually means you have to clean house too. Especially since I have Bunko in January.

Katie said...

Love it!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Hey girl! Hallie gave me you blog address! I am so excited :) As for your blog post, your decorations are BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy it while it lasts, because having kids...esp. little ones...changes everything! Our tree is only decorated from about 1/2 way up, and my lovely papermache santa clause got his hat ripped off, not to mention my ceramic snowman that was annihilated. :0