Tuesday, June 3, 2008

just like the good 'ole days

We kept our friends Ryan and Marty's little kiddos on Sunday night so they could go to dinner and a movie. Peyton, or P as I call her, just finished Kindergarten and is the sweetest little girl. She kinda reminds me of myself as a youngster, she is a tad, shall we say on the bossy side. And Mason is like 20 months, or something. He is super cute. He has just started really talking more and likes to repeat what you say. He calls both Addie and Barley (our dogs) Ad-DEE. Although Robert calls Addie Sparky, so he taught Mason to say Parky. So I fed the kiddos dinner (among other junk they only get to eat at my house- like ice cream before dinner) and poor little Mason couldn't reach the table without sitting on his knees in his chair. We grabbed some phone books for him to sit on just like the good ole days.
This picture is too cute not to share.



It seems like just yesterday that we met Ryan and Marty and their family. Man how time flies, both Mason and Peyton have grown up so much in the last year and a half. We are glad they are all a part of our lives and are grateful for their friendship.

3 comments:

Marty Alexander said...

Awww, shucks...that is so sweet! We sure do love ya'll and are so grateful that you dig our kiddo's!

BTW, lovin' how Robert has an open mouth full of chips in the background of that pic! :)

D'Leigh said...

Mason looks so grown in the picture! I remember when I first met him a year ago March, he was just a little thing (well, he never really was such a little thing- but you know what I mean)!!!

Annette said...

Now that I'm in the know, I can leave comments! Your Mom set it up for me!