Monday, June 30, 2008

birthday boy

Today someone turns three one! I can't believe a year has flown by so fast, it seems like just a few months ago we were celebrating the big 30 and now here we are celebrating another year. Birthdays aren't a big deal to Nick, but to me, they are huge (ie the ENTIRE month of December is MY birthday!) I kinda dropped the ball this year. I didn't get home from Boston till after midnight, so we didn't do much to celebrate tonight, just dinner out. I didn't even really get him a gift, I just told him to go get the new golf clubs he has been wanting. We all know I would have no idea what to buy. I am glad he doesn't drop the ball when it comes to my birthday.
Even though I kinda failed as a party planner this year, Nick, I love you very much and am so thankful for every birthday we celebrate together as we are growing old together!
Happy Birthday Nick!

No comments: