Thursday, June 12, 2008

just the finishing touches

So, for all intensive (is that the right word?) purposes, my pergola is finished.




All we have left is a few finishing touches. I want to have brick collums done around the post and either stain or paint the whole thing. I also want to either attach my hammock or a porch swing to it.

The only injury suffered during the project was a busted finger. Robert NAILED his finger with a hammer. It looks nasty and I'm pretty sure he'll loose his finger nail. Don't worry MawMaw, I am keeping an eye on it and he already went to the doctor.

My construction team is out for hire now....

3 comments:

Marty Alexander said...

Lookin' Good! Now lets have a par-tay!

Annette said...

It looks great! Watch your brother's wound for a worried grandmother! Also, it "intents and purposes". Both of which mean exactly the same thing!

Marty Alexander said...

Can't wait to see those 'cullums'!

:)


ryan