Sunday, June 22, 2008

Boston bound

This has been a busy week for us- between Character Quest at church and getting ready for a couples baby shower at our house- we've been busy!
Saturday night we had a couples baby shower for Hallie and Franklin at our house. I think the turnout was around 50 people and they got TONS of great gifts! It looked like Christmas morning in our living room. We can't wait for little Grant to get here- I'm already lined up as his #1 babysitter!
Tonight we went over to Aaron and Julie's to hang out with our small group folks and grill out and play a little bocce ball. Now it's home and time to pack cause...
Tomorrow we leave for Boston! I'm so excited. I have been to Boston before, but it's been years ago, and I just loved it. Nick loves history stuff, so he is going to just love the city. Nick is flying back on Friday and I am staying for a Kappa Delta conference. I'll be headed back on Sunday. Then it's time to hit the ground running again, since the week brings Nick's birthday, our anniversary and a trip to the beach- whew! I just love summertime!

No comments: