Monday, March 2, 2009

Memory Verse

We teach 4th-6th graders at church in a program called Momentum. It's fantastic and Nick and I have an incredible time with the kids and we learn so much. Part of the curriculum is a "contest" called Advance Team. It requires memorizing Bible verse, reading books of the Bible, showing up to church, bringing you Bible, etc, etc. So last week we got the new memory verses for this semester, so what a better place to find my new verse.
Here is is:
Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks. And God's peace, which is so great we cannot understand it, will keep your heart and minds in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:6-7

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is great! And so true, just going through the things that I have since Christmas, it has been amazing at how much I have seen God's strength and peace come over me. It has been amazing. The 'do not worry' part is tough but I have become better at giving it all to Him. And yes, I am so thankful! Thanks for sharing.