Thursday, March 5, 2009

So, I'm kinda famous

Awhile ago, I got a blog facelift. I was jealous of my friend Katie's super cute blog, which by the way, Katie is in Mexico right now- hate her. Katie told me to email this chick named Ashley and ask her to help me. So I emailed Ashley and she helped a sista' out! I just LOVE my new look. Ashley did such a great job reflecting me and my personality. I told her she was fabulous and she should go into business... well... she has. (I'm sure it was my suggesting it to her and all)
She has since updated my side bar, check out my cute little fonts and has/or will update my signature. She asked me to be one of her featured blogs- must be my stellar write ability/grammar/spelling. Hello, I'm famous!!

So if you are jealous of my new look, but aren't married to a graphic designer. Go see Ashley at Great Grabbie Designs and she can hook you up.
Just don't make them look better than me, Ash!
(I can call her Ash, cause we are bff now)

1 comment:

Hallie Madewell said...

I emailed her like two months ago and she never emailed me back :(