Friday, October 3, 2008

the bed to myself

Nick has been gone all week to Chattanooga on business. I actually like it when he is gone- it's normally for only three days about every month or month and a half. So it's a nice little break. I enjoy my "me" time. Long bubble baths, not having to cook dinner and sleeping in the MIDDLE of the bed!
Nick got home yesterday and he told me this morning I was pushing him and kickin' him all night! I told him it was because I was use to having the bed to myself.
He left AGAIN this morning for the weekend for a golfing bachelor party trip- so tonight I'm spreading out.
Although, I am kinda ready for him to be home.... just not to be back in the bed! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been alone this week too!! Ben is in Florida. I'm opposite though because I hate sleeping alone. I enjoy my time alone during the day - doing whatever I please - but come bedtime I want him here!