Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my best friends

One of my best friends Hallie, just had a baby boy last week. He is the cutest little boy, but sorry, Hallie, he doesn't look a thing like you! Hallie and I met in college at the TKE house and we ended up having a few classes together. We lost touch after college, but reconnected over a year ago when we found out we were both in Middle TN. We have since become best friends, she truly is one of my bestest friends and I love her to pieces. It's been exciting to watch her get married and start a family. Now if she can just get that boy to sleep!

My oldest (not age wise) friend Erin just got engaged! Erin and I have know each other, as we tell people, before we were born. Our mommies were friends and were pregnant at the same time. Erin is 5 days older than I am and we spent almost everyday of our childhood together. Our relationship is a little different since we haven't lived in the same city for over 8 years, but she is still one of my dearest friends. Her fiance is a photographer for the Navy and is in Cuba for 6 months. She went down to visit and he pop the question at a romantic beach somewhere. I'm so excited for her - it's about time. Not to mention he is a great guy and so good to her.

1 comment:

Annette said...

It seems Erin got engaged in the middle of the Hurricane! Wow, they'll have a story to tell.