Friday, August 15, 2008

U-S-A

I LOVE the Olympics. I am partial to the summer olympics. Now that I have DVR I come home to about 8 hours of Olympics to watch. While I watch most of it in fast forward (comon' how many prelims are there in swimming!?) I do watch MOST of it. I am spending this evening catching up on the past few nights.
I have roped both Nick and Robert into watching it with me- I think mainly cause I am control of the tv in the bonus room, so they can't play Playstation. But man, I can't keep staying up till after midnight!
The other night we were all watching the Women's Gymnastic Team Competetion. It was about 10 something and the competetion was heating up. Robert said, "well, I can't go to bed now, I have to cheer these girls on. Give me a flag or something to wave!" Then he and Nick get into the scoring and start giving their own scores.
After we lost (which by the way, there is NO way those girls were 16, hello, she had BABY teeth and my sister is a dental hygenist and 16 year olds don't have BABY TEETH!) anyways, back to the story... after we lost, Robert said, "that's it I'm boycotting rice!" and went to bed!
It really is fun watching the Olympics with these two boys!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Hey, but we ended up winning both Gold and Silver! Go USA! (how can you tell they are baby teeth?)