Monday, August 25, 2008

Randomness

I have been asked to update my blog. Sorry I was absent, but I've been busy. The past couple of weeks have been a blur of Olympic wonderment. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Olympics and watched as much of them as humanly possible.

I don't have much to post about, so let me share some random tid-bits.
1. When cooking I normally double the amount of cheese the recipe calls for. For instance, if the casserole says "top with 1 cup of cheese" I easily use the whole two cup bag. I just can't help myself! I love cheese!

2. I have a fantasy football team this year. After at least three years of begging my brother to let me have a team in his league, he FINALLY broke down and let me. I know it was because they needed to fill a spot, but I'll take what I can get. I think I have a great team (great looking anyways!) but Robert told me tonight that two of my players are out hurt for the season. Guess I'll need to pick up a few new good lookin' guys!

3. We are taking a run at parenting this weekend. We will be keeping our friends Julie and Aaron's two kids from Thursday night to Sunday night. They are great kids and we are looking forward to it. But something tells me I'll be tired come Sunday! I'll keep you posted on our fun filled weekend!

4. I am in the process of publishing my first cookbook at www.tastebook.com. It's a super neat website- some of you might even get my cookbook as a Christmas present.

5. Speaking of Christmas, we are three months from Christmas! I get excited just thinking about it. In fact, I told Nick this weekend that my fall decorations are coming out in a week!

Guess that's all, for now....

No comments: