Wednesday, May 21, 2008

housework

So, for those of you who don't know, cleaning isn't my speciality. I like a picked up house, but as far as dusting baseboards go, I'm not your girl. Luckily I married a man who likes, well, at least is good at cleaning. (It was on my list of qualities to look for- I knew Nick was the one when he would do my laundry and help me clean my apartment in college)
So anyways, I am off every Wednesday throughout the summer. Which, by the way, the pool opens in 3 weeks! Today I decided I would pull my own weight around the house and tackle our bathroom. Now, we have a fairly large bathroom and I have been using the "wipe down the counters cause people are coming" techinique for awhile now, but as far as deep cleaning goes, probably been a couple of months.
So, one entire roll of paper towels, an empty bottle of "the workx" and 45 minutes later- I'm done! (except the shower, cause you have to get IN it to clean it)
So, yeah me! Now it's off to lunch with Marty!

No comments: