Tuesday, September 8, 2009

christmas shopping early

So it's never too early to start your own Christmas list, I have!
Every year I give some of my family members gifts from world vision. Nick and I sponsor two children through World Vision and we normally give gifts in our family members honor. We have given children health scholarships in honor of my mawmaw, a fishing kit in honor of my pawpaw, an education kit in honor of my mom, an art kit in honor of william, etc, etc.
This year will be no different, although I am going to try to only buy gifts that will benefit others. You know, fair trade, charity, orphans, etc. So here are some of the sites:

www.tenthousandvillages.com
www.147millionorphans.com
www.tomsshoes.com
http://twohandsworldshop.com/

And soon, I will have my own fair trade coffee site up and running. They will be donating $5 of each bag to our adoption, so if you are a coffee drinker, I know what you'll be getting this year!

If you are expecting a Christmas gift from me, you better check these sites and make your requests now....

1 comment:

Marty Alexander said...

I'll take a pair of Toms--black, size 7.