Wednesday, September 16, 2009

couponing update

So apparently, all I have to talk about is couponing and our adoption since that is all i blog about....

Anyways.

I went to Publix (with Marty, which was a NIGHTMARE because she didn't have her coupon's organized!) and spent $12 and saved $28! WHOO HOOO

Then I went to CVS where I bought: a roll of paper towels, a bag of hersey kisses, a toothbrush, two boxes of cereal, and printed 4 pictures i needed and spent $2.01! And I got $4 in extra care bucks! So really, CVS owes ME money!

My friends, I think that is success!

2 comments:

Marty Alexander said...

If you dog me again on your blog, we're through.

Hallie Madewell said...

OMG... crazy.. do you have a new tactic that Im not aware of? I cant ever find good food coupons.. just cleaning stuff!

IM DYING at Marty's comment! LOVE IT!