Tuesday, November 18, 2008

tag I'm it

So I was tagged by my friend Katie.
It's my first tagging experience, whoohoo
Here are the rules:
Go to your fourth picture folder and then go to the fourth picture in the folder.Write four things about the picture and then tag four other people.It's amazing what you'll find!!!

1. This picture was taken on our girl's trip (me, mom, and Anna) last summer to PA. Which was by far one of the best and FUNNIEST trips of my life. This picture is on the Duck Boat tour we took of downtown Pittsburg.
2. Mom and Anna teamed up and made me sit by myself! Boo. So this is a picture of me and my bench partner, so black chick from Memphis (small world).
3. Those SUPER cute orange sun glasses I have on my head are now dead. I miss them. It's hard to find good sun glasses.
4. Anna got to drive the Duck Boat, she was a better driver on water than she is on land! :o)

Ok - and I tag:
1. Casey
2. Emily
3. Marty
4. Becky
Get to it girls!

No comments: