Tuesday, July 15, 2008

bargain

Thanks to my friend, Hallie, I found the most incredible bargain. She told me Old Time Pottery had some Fiestaware. My mom, sister, and I have fiesta and we just love it. In fact we are flying up to Pittsburg in just a few weeks to tour the factory! So I went to Old Time yesterday morning on my way to work not expecting to find much. They have had some fiesta there before but only just a few pieces but oh, have mercy! There were rows and rows and rows of it, in good colors! I called mom and she and anna got their game together and I went back yesterday night. I got so much stuff, but how could I resist: plates normally $9.99, only $2.99- serving bowls normally $29.99, now $3.99- pitchers normally $19.99, now only $2.99! So I stocked up. I was on the phone with Anna and Mom for a good 45 minutes figuring out what we all wanted and needed. I took my basket FULL up to a register and the poor girl had to call for three more cashiers to help wrap all my stuff! It filled the back of my jeep! I am going to unpack it all after work and I'll give you a grand total of pieces....

1 comment:

Annette said...

You came by your fetish for dishes naturally! MM