Thursday, July 3, 2008

1095 days, 26280 hours, 1576800 minutes

That's how long we have been married! July 3, 2005 we promised to love each other forever. It's been a great three years. Loving Nick forever hasn't been too hard, it's the liking him forever that I sometimes struggle with- good thing that wasn't in our vows. We have grown so much and have learned so much about each other in the process. I can say the third year of marriage has been the best so far, I can only hope it keeps getting better.

Nick, you are the love of my life. You are both my husband and my best friend. And I thank God for you and the life we are blessed with.

Our Vows
I, Nick, take you, Mary Leigh, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God’s holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith.

I, Mary Leigh, take you, Nick, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God’s holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Happy anniversary! I am so proud of you both and love you dearly!!! MawMaw