Monday, May 4, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

My friend Becky has started doing Meal Plan Monday, so I'm joining up....
Tonight: Quesadilla bar
Tuesday: Cinco de Mayo dinner with Ben and Becky at GARCIAS (which is my FAVORITE mexican place, I can't wait to take Becky!)
Wednesday: pizza pasta salad (new recipe)
Thursday: grilled pork chops, grilled corn, and steamed brocolli
Friday: date night, Nick and I are both off work, so we will be doing "date day"
Saturday: eating at the Couples Retreat at New Frontiers

4 comments:

Marty Alexander said...

Seriously? I am so mad at you right now. Didn't we JUST talk about this!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!! Glad you joined in!!

See you tonight!

Katie said...

I love this! I have been making my meal plans too, just not blogging about it. And I am working on my couponing too. I taking it to a new level. :)

The Elliotts said...

Peach chicken is easy!
Brown chicken breast in skillet with some chopped up green onions. Put in butter, peach jelly/preserves (a tablespoon or so), and brown sugar (a big spoon full), and some chopped up apricots or peaches (a couple) with chicken in skillet and simmer until all is warm and mushy. I serve with yellow rice, but you could do anything.